Monica S.
We are a military family. With that comes a great deal of change and adaptation. That sentence in itself should explain why I sought out a doula. When I became pregnant with our second child I remember how alone and frustrated I felt with the hospital birth of our first child. In order to take charge of this second birth I began toying with the idea of having a doula. I thought, “Is having a doula necessary”? I thought also, “Is it a wise use of money to spend when we already have so many expenses”? Lastly, I wondered if just my family could function as support and labor coach. Then I realized that for me, hiring a doula wasn’t a luxury, it was a necessity if I want to have a better birth experience. And so I looked around locally and found LaReina.
LaReina filled in where my
husband and family could not. She supported me during a difficult time
physically and emotionally with grace, poise and gave me confidence. At a time
when the doctors and hospital treated me like I was sick, LaReina reminded me
that I was strong and my body was capable.
I had the best birth, considering the circumstances that were within my control, because of LaReina’s support and guidance.
I had the best birth, considering the circumstances that were within my control, because of LaReina’s support and guidance.
No comments:
Post a Comment