So after two years of being in business, I finally ordered new business cards.
I've long been infatuated with Joshua Trees. . .and Sunsets. Desert Sunsets to be quite precise. So it seemed very natural and fitting for me to use one of my photographs for my business. I would really like to have someone design a logo for me, and I have my heart set on having Tegwyn DeForest making me my own business logo/image. But I spent way too much money this month on different classes and workshops, so for now I'll have to wait. I'm faithfully saving my pennies though, dreaming of the day when I have my own unique look for my business cards. Check out Tegwyn DeForest's website to view some of her amazing work.
In the mean time, I'm handing VistaPrint small amounts of money to get me by until I can move on to bigger and better things. They do a satisfactory job. I just hope they look like the pictures. It would really stink if the print was a lot smaller than shown here, or if my pretty Joshua Tree image was blurry. . . Yeah, I wouldn't be happy.
The main reason for new cards is because I've run out after two years. Also, I've become certified within the last year and I also started doing placenta encapsulation, and I wanted to make sure I had that advertised on my cards. For sure. I'm pretty excited about getting new cards. I always love handing them out and leaving them at local coffee shops. I'm also considering leaving them in bathroom stalls, since pregnant women have to pee a whole lot and that is where they will be visiting, for sure. Especially in Target. Pregnant woman love Target. I should know. . . .



Stunning design with pleasing shade that mesmerizes viewers and builds high image.....your approach towards designing
ReplyDeletebusiness cards inspires me a lot...
WOW Such a beautiful cards..Thanks for Sharing...
ReplyDeletePrinting On Plastic