In May of this year I had my first baby at home with two licensed midwives, a certified doula, my mother, best friend and my amazing husband. I'll post more about this later, but for now I wanted to share my favorite labor food. These little beauties are no bake and hold up in the refrigerator quite well. Someone had introduced me to them earlier this year and a quick Google search brought me the recipe. I found the recipe at gimmesomeoven.com and have been referring to it on a regular basis ever since. You can view the exact recipe here. My husband would offer me bites of one of these throughout my labor, and it was the perfect thing to keep me going.The honey and peanut butter were what I enjoyed the most about these treats, and even in active labor, I was willing to take a bite. Visit Gimme Some Oven to try other amazing ricipes.

No comments:
Post a Comment